Powerful, affordable, and easy to use application performance monitoring. Starting at $29/mo.
● Tie together the path of an entire request into a trace, so even as you add internal services or APIs, you’ll know the link between deep-down bottlenecks and user impact. See end-to-end behavior of individual requests in real-time
● Understand the impact of downstream services on upstream resources across N tiers
Get detailed Heroku router, runtime, and database monitoring just by enabling the add-on. Enjoy pre-created graphs and dashboards.
Don’t be caught off guard by application and runtime errors. AppOptics monitors these so you can catch (and resolve them) fast before they impact users.
● Curated dashboards for Heroku runtime and application metrics
● Easy to build custom dashboards
“In building our product, application monitoring has been a major priority. AppOptics offered us all the metrics, monitoring and alerting we could need, and most of it right out of the box with no configuration. One of the best things about AppOptics is the pricing, it is allowing our monitoring costs to scale with our business.” – Cliff Casey, CTO SafetyPIN Technologies, Inc.
Get started quickly identifying bottlenecks and inefficient transactions with our libraries/modules for Heroku applications: Ruby, Node.js, Python, Java, PHP, Golang, Scala, and .NET.
● Automatically track database queries from the instrumented application
● Drill down on any database query and identify the application calls causing poor performance
● Support multiple DBMS’ including dozens of metrics for Postgres and Redis
● Seamlessly integrate with services such as PagerDuty, Slack, HipChat, email, and custom webhooks
● Simple, clear visualization of triggered alerts across dashboards, host maps, etc.
● Fast, accurate notification of potential issues
Pingdom and AppOptics - Better Together. Combine AppOptics server-side monitoring down to the code with SolarWinds™ Pingdom® outside-in web performance and end-user experience monitoring.
Learn more about web performance monitoring with Pingdom.
The available application locations for this add-on are shown below, and depend on whether the application is deployed to a Common Runtime region or Private Space. Learn More
|Region||Available||Installable in Space|
Need a larger plan? Let our customer success team help! Learn more.
To provision, copy the snippet into your CLI or use the install button above.