The log management service we always wanted. Papertrail makes logs fun. Ish. Starting at $0/mo.
Diagnosing an app error, monitoring alert, customer service ticket, or lost email? Find the specific cause, fast.
Our customers’ opinions matter more than our own, so here’s what a few say about Papertrail:
• “Papertrail deserves some serious kudos, they really nailed cloud logging. Excellent support too. Highly recommended.” Anthony Webb
• “I love seeing my Heroku logs so clearly, searching easily, tracking down problems” Bill Horsman
• “Solving operational issues is much less painful” Michael Gorsuch
• “Stellar support” Marc Guyer
• “I am really enjoying Papertrail. I have all of my heroku logs draining to their service.” Ryan Smith
Tail and search logs as they happen. Realtime means realtime.
Slack, PagerDuty, Redshift, Librato Metrics, Amazon S3, Campfire, Elastic MapReduce (Hive/Hadoop), and more. Papertrail avoids reinventing wheels.
Web browser, command-line, and API access, all with the same effortless search format. Make everyone happy.
Because all Heroku collaborators can save searches and alerts, everyone benefits from the whole team’s expertise. Papertrail’s searches and alerts gradually become an institutional memory.
We’re users first. Papertrail was created to solve a real problem that we had, so it’s not what we think is useful, it’s what we know is useful.
Install the add-on. The end. Papertrail even creates a few useful searches, like dyno errors and code deploys.
The available application locations for this add-on are shown below, and depend on whether the application is deployed to a Common Runtime region or Private Space. Learn More
|Region||Available||Installable in Space|
Need a larger or custom plan? Let our customer success team help! Learn more.
To provision or login to provision on Elements.