Frustration-free log management. Papertrail makes logs fun. Ish. Starting at $0/mo.
Diagnosing an app error, monitoring alert, customer service ticket, or lost email? Find the specific cause, fast.
Our customers’ opinions matter more than our own, so here’s what a few say about Papertrail:
• “Papertrail deserves some serious kudos, they really nailed cloud logging. Excellent support too. Highly recommended.” Anthony Webb
• “I love seeing my Heroku logs so clearly, searching easily, tracking down problems” Bill Horsman
• “Solving operational issues is much less painful” Michael Gorsuch
• “Log velocity analysis is the schizzle!! We used it a LOT on recent problem we we’re tracking down. ♥️Papertrail” Dave North
• “Stellar support” Marc Guyer
• “I am really enjoying Papertrail. I have all of my heroku logs draining to their service.” Ryan Smith
Tail and search logs as they happen. Realtime means realtime.
Provide a quick visualization of log throughput for new or saved searches. Identify patterns or anomalies, further reducing the time to troubleshoot errors.
Slack, PagerDuty, Redshift, Librato Metrics, Amazon S3, Campfire, Elastic MapReduce (Hive/Hadoop), and more. Papertrail avoids reinventing wheels.
Web browser, command-line, and API access, all with the same effortless search format. Make everyone happy.
Because all Heroku collaborators can save searches and alerts, everyone benefits from the whole team’s expertise. The Papertrail searches and alerts gradually become an institutional memory.
We’re users first. Papertrail was created to solve a real problem that we had, so it’s not what we think is useful, it’s what we know is useful.
Install the add-on. The end. Papertrail even creates a few useful searches, like dyno errors and code deploys.
The available application locations for this add-on are shown below, and depend on whether the application is deployed to a Common Runtime region or Private Space. Learn More
|Region||Available||Installable in Space|
Need a larger plan? Let our customer success team help! Learn more.
To provision, copy the snippet into your CLI or use the install button above.